During those special days, learn to cook a menu from A to Z as well as our chefs' techniques, tips and good plans !
Up-coming day-long class - Back from the market class - Saturday, May 17th - 10am to 5:30pm
- Apetizer : goat cheese : Saint Félicien with Camus artichoke from Brittany, Valençay and Rhododendron honey, Selle sur Cher et seasonal fruit
- Starter : soft egg with warm green asparagus, emulsion of sauce Mousseline, few smoked and olive oil marinated anchovy
- Main dish : surf and turf dish with scampi, scallops, mackerel and sardine cooked at the moment and gree vegetables and chanterelles with a nettle cream
- dessert from La Pâtisserie Cyril Lignac
Information and reservation : www.cuisineattitude.com
For the new year, Le Chardenoux and Le Chardenoux des Prés reveals their new menu. For 39€ enjoy a 3-course menu offering between 5 to 7 different choices of starters, main dishes and desserts. The menu is renewed every 2 weeks in matter to only use the best seasonal products and discover news dishes all year long.
For further information :
- Le Chardenoux – 1, rue Jules Vallès, 75011 Paris – +33 (0)1 43 71 49 52 – www.restaurantlechardenoux.com
- Le Chardenoux des Prés – 27, rue du Dragon, 75006 Paris – +33 (0)1 45 48 29 68 – www.restaurantlechardenouxdespres.com
Far away from our chilhood hens, Cyril Lignac et Benoît Couvrand re-interpret the poultry-farm with their Easter creations.
Chocolate hens : black Caraïbe chocolate or Caramélia milk chocolate - 35 €
Pastry chicks : praliné sponge cake, milk Tanariva chocolate 33%, hazelnut creamy heart and crispy wheat - 7 €
More information : www.lapatisseriecyrillignac.com
On Friday evenings, join us and spend a friendly moment around our kitchen worktop in the cooking workshop Cuisine Attitude. The Chef will teach you how to prepare savoury dips and tapas, which you will prepare for yourself and other participants around some drinks.
60€ per participant, drinks included
For more information and booking, please dial +33 1 49 96 00 50